NEWS OMG

Man Goes Deaf After Eating Hottest Noodles In The World

A British guy who took on a challenge to eat the world’s hottest noodles ended up going deaf as a result.

Ben Sumadiwiria, 22, a chef from London, went to Indonesia where he found a backstreet restaurant that serves ‘Death Noodles’.

Basically it is 4,000 times stronger than Tabasco and 100 bird’s eye chillies.

When Ben ate it, first of all he started sweating quite a lot, we went very red, felt dizzy, then for a couple of minutes he couldn’t hear anything.

He said: ‘This was definitely the hottest thing I’ve ever eaten. Within seconds of tasting them I was sweating and feeling sick.

‘Everybody who tried them threw up outside the drain. They’re known as ‘death noodles’ and some locals can even finish a whole plate, which is just crazy.’

Ben said he’s done the calculations and the ‘Death Noodles’ in Jakarta are ‘definitely the hottest noodles in the world’.

Ben became so hot after eating the noodles he had to take off his shirt and hold his head under water to cool off.

The most worrying part is he lost his hearing for two minutes, before throwing up outside in the street several times.

Ben downed half-a-dozen glasses of water, milk shake and ate a cold banana but was still dizzy from the intense heat in his mouth.

He added: ‘You don’t really taste the noodles, it’s just pure heat with a tiny hint of noodles.

‘My lips were burning and I couldn’t feel anything. I’ve eaten wasabi and plenty of other hot food, and I’d take that any day over those noodles.’

Source: Metro.co.uk

Leave a Comment